In order to apply for FREE admission to E3 as a member of the interactive entertainment industry, you must submit two of the credentials listed below. At least one document must contain both your name and the name of your company.
All registrants should also include their company's website address. This website must be a fully operational site through which your Company Business can be validated.
All registrants must also have a valid employee email address to which their final E3 confirmation can be sent.
Please submit two of these forms of Employee/Company ID:
- Insurance card listing both employee name and company name
- Paycheck stub verifying current full-time employment within the industry
- Company credit card listing both employee name and company name
- W-2 Form with both employee name and company name
- Current business license indicating type of business
- Current Retail Sales Tax License with company name
- Current Resale Tax Certificate with company name
- Invoices within the last 6 months that show purchases of products related to the industry (with the registrant's name appearing on the invoice)*
- Current Federal resale tax certificate (VAT)
- Current IGDA Membership Card
*Retail Attendees are eligible for complimentary admission to E3 only if they are responsible for company purchasing. If you are unable to document your buying power by supplying company invoices, purchase orders or other purchasing transactions, you may qualify for a paid admission and register for a 3-day Expo pass. Please check back when registration is open.
International Attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment in the interactive entertainment industry.
AGENCY Employees wishing to attend E3 should submit two of the Company/Employee IDs listed above as well as:
- The URL to a website that documents your company's involvement in the interactive entertainment industry
- An official listing of the clients that you support within the interactive entertainment industry
All registrants are subject to review and approval by Show Management. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification.