Day 1: Saturday, June 12
- The Ubisoft Forward presentation mixed familiar and brand-new game announcements, including:
- Gearbox revealed a behind the scenes look on the Borderlands movie set with director Eli Roth, Kevin Hart, Édgar Ramírez, the producers and more.
- Special appearances from Ryan Reynolds, T-Pain, and more.
- Video game industry personalities Greg Miller, Jacki Jing and Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez emceed, providing expert-level commentary, publisher and developer interviews, and more.
Day 2: Sunday, June 13
- The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase packed 30 different games into its presentation. Highlights include:
- A new trailer for Halo Infinite showcased its multiplayer mode.
- Sea of Thieves’ new update – A Pirate’s Life – will feature Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean films.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator partnered with Paramount Studios to coincide with the launch of the Top Gun: Maverick film.
- Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios.
- SQUARE ENIX announced Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther is coming to Marvel’s Avengers, and offered a look at the Life is Strange Remastered Collection.
- Warner Bros. Games shared the Back 4 Blood trailer.
- 24 Entertainment offered a look into their upcoming title, Naraka Bladepoint.
- Dean Takahashi hosted an Xbox retrospective panel with Robbie Bach, Shane Kim and Ed Fries.
- Special appearances from Post Malone and more.
Day 3: Monday, June 14
- Take-Two Interactive hosted an important panel on diversity, equity and inclusion that tackled many of the very real issues facing the video game industry today.
- Accessibility in Gaming panel addressed gaming for people with disabilities, with voices from Able Gamers, TRIPP and Ubisoft.
- Verizon showcased how 5G is fueling innovations for developers, esports teams and fans with partners EA, Dignitas, Riot Games and Team Liquid. They also announced a $1 million commitment to increase female representation in the gaming industry.
- Intellivision revealed more Amico launch details.
- Mythical Games launched early access for Blankos Block Party, which merges the worlds of art and video games with their unique NFT-authenticated game characters. Watch here.
- Freedom Games revealed release dates, console versions and more.
- Capcom confirmed additional Resident Evil Village DLC is in development, revealed updates for the Monster Hunter franchise, and showed off new gameplay and features for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.
- Razer unveiled Razer Blade 14, a new laptop that the company calls the world’s most powerful 14-inch gaming laptop.
- The Indie Games Showcase highlighted a handful of new indie games.
- Special appearances from Deadmau5, Soulja Boy, the cast of Mythic Quest and more.
Day 4: Tuesday, June 15
- The first-ever all virtual E3 2021 culminated with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show, as Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox Game Studios was named the Most Anticipated Game of E3 2021. View the full list of winners.
- Nintendo made several announcements, including all-new info and trailers for the reveal of Tekken‘s Kazuya Mishima coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the first new 2D entry in the Metroid saga in more than 19 years, a new trailer for the still-untitled upcoming sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and more. Watch here.
- BANDAI NAMCO focused on The Dark Pictures Anthology via an interview with one of the developers behind House of Ashes. Watch here.
- Yooreka Studios unveiled eight new games, many of which are playable right now as free demos on Steam.
- The GameSpot Play For All showcase highlighted indie games and developers.
- Special appearances by Ninja, T Pain and more.